This free guide will provide you with the market knowledge you need to find an excellent apartment matching your budget.
House hunting in Paris is a real obstacle course, not only because of the administrative and material difficulty of finding decent housing, but also because of the need to understand the French system: which papers do you need to sign? Why do I have to give an advance when I find my accommodation? What are the selection criteria for housing?
Why read this guide?
The objective of this guide is that even before you arrive in France, you can have all the tools in hand to understand the French rental system.
Different guides already exist, but they are generally intended for foreign students. This guide, unique in France, will allow foreign residents or mobile employees to have a reference tool, both legal and practical, to facilitate their stay in our country.
– Discover how to find and rent furnished accommodation at affordable prices
– Save time on your search and avoid pitfalls.
– This is the most complete guide of its kind… and it’s 100% free.
What information will I find in this guide?
Inside the guide, you will find the following information:
• EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION IN PARIS
• THE RENTAL MARKET IN PARIS
• THE MAIN RENTAL PRINCIPLES IN FRANCE
• PRIVATE RENTAL AND SEASONAL RENTAL
• HOW TO PREPARE YOUR SEARCH
• WHAT IS THE AVERAGE RENT FOR A FURNISHED APARTMENT IN PARIS?
• WHAT PARISIAN NEIGHBORHOOD SHOULD I LIVE IN?
• SHOULD I GO THROUGH A REAL ESTATE AGENCY TO RENT AN APARTMENT?
• HOW TO INSURE A FURNISHED APARTMENT?
• THINGS TO CHECK AT THE END OF YOUR RENTAL
• TENANT CHARTER
• ABOUT PARIS ATTITUDE
NB: Browsing this housing guide cannot replace or be assimilated to personalized advice given by a legal professional. Every situation is a special case, which requires a specific set of legal, regulatory, conventional and contractual provisions.
Only a personalized legal consultation commits its author, based on the information communicated by the person who consults them.
Document created by Paris Attitude, furnished housing specialist in Paris.